"City of Brotherly Love" Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia by Sue08080

Philadelphia Travel Guide: 2,096 reviews and 4,059 photos

City of Neighborhoods

Philadelphia is my "almost" home. As we live only 20 minutes away, we spend a lot of time here. I hope to add many tips about this beautiful, charming and very manageable city.

• Intro Updated May 7, 2006

• Manara's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2009 at 10:52 AM

I love Philadelphia! Great page!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2009 at 6:42 AM

Hi Susan... Looking forward to pics of the new found neighborhood. Thanks for your message. Hope your Easter is peaceful and filled with joy.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2008 at 9:19 AM

Great Philly tips! Used come visit the relatives each summer as a young un. Birthday greetings from Alaska!

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2008 at 6:41 PM

Great things to do tips. I took my little one and my boss' son to Philly this past September, we hit the Franklin Institute, it was great.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2007 at 8:30 AM

Philadelphia is an awesome city--I miss it! We never had the opportunity to take in the Lights of Liberty tour--it looked so interesting...have a great summer,Sue!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2007 at 7:06 PM

Hi nice to read thru your page and nice pics, i was there in 2001 and thoroughly lloved my trip around Pennsylvania driving down from NY to Philadelphia and West Virginia.

• Rhondaj's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2007 at 12:48 PM

We go the reading terminal all the time! will have to try this nearby place. (usually we eat right in the market-so hard to resist....)

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2007 at 1:31 AM

excellent page. i totally love pennsylvania myself.

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2007 at 1:13 AM

The liberty of lights show, sounds like something one should definately not miss. Nice page and great pics.

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2006 at 7:39 AM

Well done Sue!! I see the reason for your pride. I especially liked the unique suggestions for visiting Philadelphia! Thanks!

Sue08080

“An invisible thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or cicumstance.”

Badges & Stats in Philadelphia

Have you been to Philadelphia?

Latest Activity in Philadelphia