"Sewell...But Not Really" Sewell by Sue08080
Sewell Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 4 photos
This area of New Jersey where I live has grown rapidly in the past few decades. Many houses were built on former peach orchards and farms. The small towns had trouble keeping up with the growth in population. Surrounding towns and postoffices were assigned the task of managing all the recent newcomers.
As a result I live in the Township of Washington, but my mailing address is the town of Sewell which is 7 miles away. It's strange and most confusing to everyone including me!
Although New Jersey is the most heavily populated state, there are large tracts of land, called the Pine Barrens, which are set aside as protected natural areas. Building in these areas is strictly regulated. It seems to be a successful preservation effort.
As a transplanted Pennsylvanian, I consider the entire area home...most especially Philadelphia!
When jogging or just strolling along the paths in the park be on the lookout for geese, squirrels and rabbits. The... more travel advice
All the delicious Mexican favorites,including the most delicious flan, in a beautiful setting. The furniture,... more travel advice
Sue08080's Related Pages
Sewell Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Sewell
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Sewell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sewell
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 33 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panajachel Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Giverny Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Assisi Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Bergen Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kirkenes Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos