"A Tiny Slovak Gem" Levoca by Sue08080
Levoca Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 112 photos
This tiny, beautiful town is home to some great religious art and also to a charming little hotel! We had this view of the hotel courtyard from our room.
Sue08080's Related Pages
Levoca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ooh, so quiet, so very quiet..."
- "Levoca, a town surrounded by walls"
- "Small and easy Levoca"
- "The Renaissance Town of Levoca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Levoca
- Hotels in Levoca
- Transportation in Levoca
- Nightlife in Levoca
- Restaurants in Levoca
- Shopping in Levoca
- See All...
Explore the World
- State of South Australia
- Cavite Hotels
- Antigua Guatemala
- Peapack and Gladstone Hotels
- Cross Creek Hotels
- Padova Hotels
- Charlotte Amalie
- Samalkot Hotels
- Kingston upon Thames
- Lac de Cap de Long Hotels
Badges & Stats in Levoca
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Levoca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Levoca
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 33 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panajachel Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Giverny Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Assisi Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Bergen Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kirkenes Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos