Panajachel Off The Beaten Path Tips by Sue08080 Top 5 Page for this destination
Panajachel Off The Beaten Path: 8 reviews and 16 photos
Stop into the Panajachel Library to see the work of American residents. This is one of the finest libraries in all of Central America thanks to the work of a devoted American resident of Panajachel.
More Reviews (9)
Sue08080's Related Pages
Panajachel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Panajachel . . . Where it's okay to be a gringo"
- "On the shores of Lake Atitlŗn"
- "Tourist Central on Lake Atitlan"
- "Panajachel on Lago de Atitlan"
- "Panajachel, Guatemala"
- "8th Wonder of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Panajachel
- Hotels in Panajachel
- Transportation in Panajachel
- Nightlife in Panajachel
- Restaurants in Panajachel
- Shopping in Panajachel
- Warnings and Dangers in Panajachel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Panajachel
- 10 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Panajachel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Panajachel
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 33 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panajachel Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Slovakia Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Giverny Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Assisi Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Bergen Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kirkenes Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos