"Where to go when you don't wanna drive an hour!!" Warrensburg by AFWifeMomof3
Warrensburg Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 15 photos
For the surrounding smaller towns, Warrensburg has a lot to offer, but I think it is just the Wal-Mart fever that most have in this area.
It is mostly just a support to CMSU and reflections of campus activities.
I will say that it seems to have a growing real estate business.
- Pros:Better than nothing
- Cons:Still not the city
- In a nutshell:Only 30 minutes away from most farming communities.
Just your average hotel.... but they were quite nice. Across from local favorite restaurant, Players. more travel advice
AFWifeMomof3's Related Pages
Warrensburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Red 5's Warrensburg Page"
- "Where to go when you don't wanna drive an hour!!"
- "Warrensburg - Go Mules!"
- "ces672's new Warrensburg Page"
- "Warrensburg Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warrensburg
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Warrensburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warrensburg
Top 5 Pages
- Sedalia Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Windsor Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Evansville Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Warrensburg Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Elkins 2 reviews, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.