Bangkok Packing List Tips by volopolo Top 5 Page for this destination
Bangkok What to Pack: 109 reviews and 93 photos
Raining in Chao Praya
Luggage and bags: Umbrella for the rain season
First Photo: Raining in Suan Saranrom Park
Second photo: Raining in Suan Saranrom Park
Third photo: Raining in Chao Praya river. Inside the boat
Forth photo: Raining outside the Wat Phra Khaew
Market in Bangkok
Luggage and bags: If u forget your t-shirt don't worry Bangkok have a lot of markets that you can buy one in the cheapest price in the world.
Ratanakosin Island Map
Luggage and bags: You have to buy a map in Bangkok. You find in the airport some free maps, the same in the hotels. Also in the streets of Bangkok have maps to see where you are.
First Photo: Ratanakosin Island Map
Second photo: Chao Praya Map. In every Chao Praya river pier you find and a map with all the piers.
More Reviews (213)
- See All Erawan Museum
- See All Loi Kratong Festival
- See All Seacon square
- See All Soi Cowboy
- See All How to use BTS Skytrain safely 2
- See All N5 Ratchawong Pier
volopolo's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 216 Reviews
- 1,078 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 59 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangkok Intro, 216 reviews, 1086 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 91 reviews, 262 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Asia Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City 1 review
- Chatuchak Weekend Market- 107 Reviews, 158 Photos
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market -Daytrip- 112 Reviews, 231 Photos
- Grand Palace- 311 Reviews, 609 Photos
- Temple of the Dawn - Wat Arun- 163 Reviews, 314 Photos
- Wat Pho- 231 Reviews, 488 Photos
- Daytrip - Ayuthaya- 61 Reviews, 126 Photos
- Baiyoke Tower- 28 Reviews, 80 Photos
- Temple of the Golden Buddha - Wat Traimit- 63 Reviews, 126 Photos
- Chinatown- 83 Reviews, 161 Photos
- Patpong Night Market- 32 Reviews, 49 Photos
See All Bangkok Things to Do