"Relax in Pai" Pai by itsCharlie
Pai Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 210 photos
Days will melt away in this welcoming area. Although it has become quite touristy, when I was there in low season it was very relaxing and we didn't feel crowded at all.
- Pros:The nice people, the lazy days
- Cons:maybe high season? Putting on pounds from all the delicious food!
- In a nutshell:I hope I'll be back!
The canyon is on the way to the hot springs from Pai. It's a short walk to the edge and then a twisty path around the... more travel advice
Since all of the hot springs I've seen in asia have been pumped into swimming pools and not much different than a hot... more travel advice
itsCharlie's Related Pages
Pai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living by do nothing in Pai"
- "The place that you can hide from busiling world"
- "Chilling in Pai"
- "Chill out and go hiking!"
- "Relax in Pai"
- "Pai Touristic village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pai
- Hotels in Pai
- Transportation in Pai
- Nightlife in Pai
- Restaurants in Pai
- Shopping in Pai
- Warnings and Dangers in Pai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pai
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pai
Photos in PaiSee All Photos (7)
Top 5 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 35 reviews, 61 photos
- South Korea Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Yosu Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Pai Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Jeju-do 5 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.