"About Me" Elisabeth_Sumarno's Profile

Call me Beth

You may call me Beth or Melly, but my complete name is enough long..R.A Elisabeth Tanti Imelda Aryani Broto Sumarno. I was born in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia June 7 th, 1975. I am 164 cm tall and weight 55 kg.My hobbies are singing, gardening, listening music, dancing and reading.I love to read romantic story such as Barbara Cartland, but also i like Cartoon ( Tintin, Scoobydo, Disney)..as long as i can laugh.My favorite movie is Pretty Woman, and of course Richard Gere as my favorite actor.He has a beautiful smile..and calm.. ummmm...
I am so grateful to my life, every breath , every step, i am so thanksful that i can learn from my own experienced or other experienced.I love dance, sometimes when i was dancing, i had imagination as a swan..of course a swan who can singing...:-)

My Favorite Quote

I really like to read and thinking about this Psalm 39 :4

4 "Show me, O LORD, my life's end
and the number of my days;
let me know how fleeting is my life.

It reminds me whereever i go for traveling.

I miss you daddy

My real dad named R.M Broto Sumarno, he came from Kalitan - Solo, Central Java. Unfortunatelly he died when i was 2 years old by car accident in 1977. I have been struggling for years in my life.It was very hard.Sometimes i miss him so much..

My Parents

Here we are now, H.Empong Yusuf ( Step Papa) , Hj.Sri Fridayanthi ( Mama ) and I, but my sister Dewi Rasmani was not on the picture.We just moved from Bogor, West Java ( the raining city ) to Ungaran, Semarang, Central Java.It was a long story, my car business rental collapsed because of internal problem.Mom also separated from step papa. Who ever he is, i still appreciate :-)
The good news is, from this problem i am learning to forgive others, and how to be positive thinking...For me life is too short to make enemies...
Now i am starting to survive to do trading at www.solidtradeindonesia.com and also helping mom to produce some food here in Ungaran. Step by step... as Psalm 23 :6 says.. " ....surely all of kindness and goodness will follow me"

• Intro Updated Jun 2, 2007

• Joshua_Mayer's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2008 at 12:33 PM

I said already Beth was truly a blessing to me. I miss RA Elisabeth. Truly the time of our friendship she was my greatest friend on this earth.

• nhcram's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2008 at 1:38 PM

On your journey forward I wish you peace

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2008 at 6:48 AM

I heard about your new journey today. It's sad and yet i know whereever you are, you know it's the better place to be. Much love and peace and prayers to your loved ones. You'll be missed here!

• Mar 28, 2008 at 4:49 AM

Another person lost to the world way to young, rest in peace forever more

• crazygal59's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2008 at 1:12 PM

So sorry to hear this terrible news. We must always be good to those we meet in our travels,real or virtual.

• sorcieus's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2008 at 7:05 AM

Rest in Peace Beth.

• nora_south_africa's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2008 at 4:48 AM

Rest in Peace.... so sad to hear this news

• vulpes's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2008 at 7:15 PM

Rest in Peace Angel..indeed ,life was so short for u..

• Polskigirl's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2008 at 9:54 AM

Another Angel in the Heaven Rest In peace. Condolences to her family and friends.

• jennycee's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2008 at 11:01 AM

deepest sympathies, rest in peace

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Elisabeth_Sumarno's Profile Photo

Elisabeth_Sumarno

“Travelling could make me far away from stress”

Ranked Member