"Perak - The Silver State" Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Perak by gnh
Negeri Perak Travel Guide: 1,242 reviews and 3,890 photos
This beautiful mosque is in Kuala Kangsar, the royal town of Perak.
After tin has been mined, the land looks like a desert.
Some areas are lovely with lakes and pools, and this one even seems like paradise..
Tanjung Malim borders Selangor.
- Pros:A Diverse Place
- Cons:Another State In Malaysia
- In a nutshell:Fascinating !
Gua Tempurong is located 5 km from Gopeng town, which is about 15 km from Ipoh. Basic caving gear - light, shoes,... more travel advice
The Temenggor Lake is worth a visit. 30 min away from Grik, in the northern jungles of Perak, it is known for it's... more travel advice
gnh's Related Pages
Negeri Perak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Darul Ridzwan- Perak"
- "Perak - The Silver State"
- "Perak - The "Silver" State Built on Tin"
- "Perak "Kojar Yop Kojay" (Chase Yop Chase!)"
- "Silver State"
- "Perak Darul Ridzuan"
- "Bukit Merah Lake Town Resort"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Negeri Perak
- Hotels in Negeri Perak
- Transportation in Negeri Perak
- Nightlife in Negeri Perak
- Restaurants in Negeri Perak
- Shopping in Negeri Perak
- Warnings and Dangers in Negeri Perak
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Negeri Perak
- 154 Reviews
- 489 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Negeri Perak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Negeri Perak
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 100 reviews, 210 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 101 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Perak Intro, 33 reviews, 110 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 33 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ayer Tawar Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 31 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 17 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Pulau Pinang Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos, 4 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues