"Lenggong" Kampong Lenggong by gnh
Kampong Lenggong Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 19 photos
The Archeology Museum at Kota Tampan is a few kilometres away from Lenggong town.
The remains of the Perak Man is displayed here.
Lenggong is a "cowboy" town and has one or two decent Chinese restaurants with some Muslim restaurants too.
You are not allowed to take photos of the museum exhibits, so this is the next best thing.
What a sign at the toilet door !
- Pros:Archaelogical Museum !
- Cons:Too Slow
- In a nutshell:Worth A Drive
Family restaurant popular with tourists. Perhaps the only proper restaurant in Lenggong town. Famous fresh water fish... more travel advice
gnh's Related Pages
Kampong Lenggong Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kampong Lenggong
- Hotels in Kampong Lenggong
- Transportation in Kampong Lenggong
- Restaurants in Kampong Lenggong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kampong Lenggong
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kampong Lenggong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampong Lenggong
Photos in Kampong LenggongSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 100 reviews, 210 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 101 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Perak Intro, 33 reviews, 110 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 33 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ayer Tawar Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 31 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 17 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Pulau Pinang Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos, 4 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues