"Oh Sibu !" Top 5 Page for this destination Sibu by gnh
Sibu Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 140 photos
Sprawling town of Sibu on a cloudy Sunday morning, flight from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
The mighty Rejang River is shown clearly, and the town centre is compact, with houses in the outskirts.
At 28 storeys, the SanYan Building is the tallest.
Shopping complex is housed within, and offices occupy the higher floors.
The biggest landmark by far, surely.
Big enough to enable large boats like this to carry supplies. Also to carry large timber logs downstream.
- Pros:Busy Town
- Cons:Too Remote For Tourists
- In a nutshell:Jewel In The Jungle
gnh's Related Pages
Sibu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oh Sibu !"
- "Sibu - Biggest town on the Rejang River"
- "Sibu - The Malaysian Foochow Town"
- "Sibu, Sarawak - The Mighty Rejang River"
- "Sibu --- Cheap cheap food"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sibu
- Hotels in Sibu
- Transportation in Sibu
- Restaurants in Sibu
- Shopping in Sibu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sibu
- 7 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Sibu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sibu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 100 reviews, 210 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 101 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Perak Intro, 33 reviews, 110 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 33 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ayer Tawar Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 31 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 17 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Pulau Pinang Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos, 4 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues