"The City That Tin Built" Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh by gnh
Ipoh Travel Guide: 268 reviews and 879 photos
Ipoh is capital of the state of Perak, Malaysia. It is home to around 500 000 people though the outskirts and adjacent towns could make it a total of 800 000 people.
It contains beautiful architecture !
But the trains aren't popular anymore these days ---- the car is better.
Ipoh is a great city, not too big, but big enough. And the food, shopping and people are simply vibrant !
This field is the venue for many games. St Michael's Institution, a Mission school, is across the field.
As usual, there is a State Mosque in the State Capital Ipoh.
The biggest in the state, obviously.
- Pros:Cool City !
- Cons:What ?
- In a nutshell:All That You Could Ever Want In Malaysia
Beautiful ambience, glorious decor, adequate service Must be those lovely cakes ! more travel advice
Well, this new restaurant in Ipoh did impress me on my first visit. The waiters / waitresses were smiling !! What a... more travel advice
gnh's Related Pages
Ipoh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ipoh-of Pomelos, Limestone Caves & Cantonese Food"
- "The City That Tin Built"
- "Ipoh - Capital of Perak"
- "Welcome to Ipoh"
- "Ipoh city"
- "A Nostalgic Town"
- "Visiting Ipoh"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ipoh
- Hotels in Ipoh
- Transportation in Ipoh
- Nightlife in Ipoh
- Restaurants in Ipoh
- Shopping in Ipoh
- Warnings and Dangers in Ipoh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ipoh
- 31 Reviews
- 80 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Ipoh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ipoh
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malaysia Intro, 100 reviews, 210 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 101 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Perak Intro, 33 reviews, 110 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 33 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ayer Tawar Intro, 32 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ipoh Intro, 31 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 17 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Pulau Pinang Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos, 4 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 15 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues