"Punta Rucia or Rusia" Punta Rucia by Monoii
Punta Rucia Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 18 photos
Punta Rucia is a quite place, with really nice beaches.
But I recommend not to go on Sundays, unless you like crowded beaches and merengue.
- Pros:Snorkeling in crystal-clear water
- Cons:Beaches on Sundays
- In a nutshell:I can't wait to go back!
On your way to La Isabela, you will pass by this small church. It was built in 1991 to celebrate the 500th anniversary... more travel advice
Monoii's Related Pages
Punta Rucia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Punta Rucia or Rusia"
- "Punta Rucia & Cayo Paraiso, Dominican Republic"
- "My trip to Paradise Island By madeline"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Punta Rucia
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Punta Rucia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punta Rucia
Top 10 Pages
- Punta Rucia Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Sosúa 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Montreal 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Washington D.C. 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Cabrera 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Quebec 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Provincia de Puerto Plata 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Cabarete 3 reviews
- Dominican Republic 1 review, 1 photo
- Provincia de Samaná 1 review, 1 photo