"My Life" MarieChristine's Profile
I love to see new things and i am curious about everything.
To laugh is-to risk appearing the fool.
To weep is-to risk appearing sentimental.
To reach out for another is-to risk involvement.
To expose feelings is-to risk exposing your true self.
To place your ideas, your dreams before the crowd is-to risk their loss.
To love is-to risk not being loved in return.
To live is-to risk dying.
To hope is-to risk despair.
To try is-to risk failure.
But risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing and is nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn, feel, change, grow, love-live. Chained by his certitudes, he is a slave, he has forfeited freedom.
Only a person who risks is free.
~A smile is worth a thousand words~
It is hard to keep me away from nature as i get almost sick if i don't get to go for a hike or a walk at the beach at least a few times a week :)
Kite boarding is a new thing but i love wind surfing, swimming, hiking, wakeboarding, dancing, horseback riding, yoga and so on... always willing to try new things :)
I love music in all its forms. I love to play piano, sing, teach, and sound design :)
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on johngayton's profile page
- Posted in Travel Plymouth Forum "Re: Bristol Airport to Plymouth"
- MarieChristine and jamyjames1 are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "My Life"
updated their Profile Page "My Life"
- updated a Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Travel Page "Tracing The Vikings"
- Wrote a Review Hiking, Whales, Birds and Icebergs in Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Things to Do