"The ancient center of the new party island" Pag by dbrener
Pag Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 16 photos
When you first walk into Pag, pass its narrow streets and take a look at the aging stone, you will feel like you just leaped hundreds of years into history. A charming old city with unique architecture, practically built from scrap by the famous renaissance architect Juraj Dalmatinac, you will love this place for its serenity and charm. If you're looking for fun and games though, you should be going some 20 km away, to the new party center of Croatia, the party beach of Zrce.
- Pros:quiet, unique architecture
- Cons:sometimes boring
Recently opened by one of the best handball players in Croatia, this place is a bit fancy - more of a lounge bar,... more travel advice
dbrener's Related Pages
Pag Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The ancient center of the new party island"
- "The island of Pag"
- "Slovene island in Croatia"
- "Croatian Island of Pag"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pag
- Hotels in Pag
- Transportation in Pag
- Nightlife in Pag
- Restaurants in Pag
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pag
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pag?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pag
Top 5 Pages
- Cartagena Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zagreb Intro, 16 reviews, 3 photos
- Wagrain Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Budapest Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banja Luka Intro, 5 reviews