"Quite a lively city scarred by war" Banja Luka by dbrener
Banja Luka Travel Guide: 175 reviews and 325 photos
I have to admit Banja Luka was a big suprise for me. I expected to see a ravaged city, pretty lifeless and just stagnating on the verge of death. And in fact, I found quite a lively city full of people with its specific charm. Scars of the past are still here though, especially if you check out the graffitis on the walls or some of the abandoned buildings in the city.
Banja Luka is quite a small city - I found it easier just to walk everywhere instead of trying to find public transport... more travel advice
Fantastic place practically centimeters from the river, a stone stairs going to the bank with two bars and great... more travel advice
dbrener's Related Pages
Banja Luka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Banja Luka - Krajina beauty"
- "The biggest city in Republic of Srpska"
- "croisbeauty's new Banja Luka Page"
- "Little Serbia"
- "Quite a lively city scarred by war"
- "Green city on a green river"
- "The Capital City of Banja Luka"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banja Luka
- Hotels in Banja Luka
- Transportation in Banja Luka
- Nightlife in Banja Luka
- Restaurants in Banja Luka
- Shopping in Banja Luka
- Warnings and Dangers in Banja Luka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Banja Luka
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Banja Luka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banja Luka
Top 5 Pages
- Cartagena Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zagreb Intro, 16 reviews, 3 photos
- Wagrain Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Budapest Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Banja Luka Intro, 5 reviews