Murree Tourist Trap Tips by Bokhari76 Top 5 Page for this destination
Murree Tourist Traps: 8 reviews and 1 photos
Although most of the People in Murree and neighbouring hills are nice. You may find some greedy people around you who stick to you and force you for something like horse ride, capturing photos, being guide for some place. Most of them charge you for nothing or over charge. So if interested in something then first decide the rates or what to pay, then proceed.
Guide or Taxi driver recommended by your hotel will be nice. Other than that do not rely any person who claims for this. Again bargain issue arises and secondly these people cheat on you. They will show you a locaiton which physically does not exist. Like K-2 peak in Murree. hahaha.
More Reviews (12)
- See All Daewoo Express Bus to Murree
- Bring warm clothes & well grip shoes
- See All TDCP PATRIATA RESORT - New Murree
Bokhari76's Related Pages
Murree Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Murree - The Queen of Hills"
- "Murree, Greenery of Pakistan"
- "Beautiful city in the mountains near Islamabad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Murree
- Hotels in Murree
- Transportation in Murree
- Nightlife in Murree
- Restaurants in Murree
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Murree
- 13 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Murree?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Murree
Photos in MurreeSee All Photos (46)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karachi Intro, 46 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Islamabad Intro, 20 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lahore Intro, 19 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naran Intro, 24 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murree Intro, 13 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dera Ismail Khan Intro, 6 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Thatta Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nathia Gali Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Gadani Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 3 photos