"Murree - The Queen of Hills" Top 5 Page for this destination Murree by Bokhari76

Murree Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 149 photos

Visit to Murree

FIRST VISIT : APRIL 2005

Going to Murree was my dream which came true. It is more beautiful than I heard about it. Weather is totally changed from Islamabad. As I visited there in April. It was too hot in Islamabad in April but when we reached Murree I was literally Shivering.

SECOND VISIT : JANUARY 2008

My recent visit to Murree was in January 2008. It was snow fall season. We enjoyed it very much as we haven't seen any snow before. This time we went to New Murree also.

P.S. In summer you may find Murree a bit over crowded. So you may directly go to Nathiagali instead of staying at Murree. It will be less crowded. Nathiagali is more cool & green than main Murree.
See my Nathiagali Page.

Main points to visit within Murree are:

1. Mall Road :
A morning walk on Mall road is my favourite. You can take a walk during any part of day.

2. Kashmir Point :
This point is the heart of Murree. View of nearby hills is magnificent. Ice covered hills of Kashmir can also be viewed here.

3. Pindi Point :
Its famous for chair lift. After a beautiful ride you go to a very scenic place

Following points in Murree Valley must be visited:
(Within 25km range)

1. Ayubia
2. Nathia Gali
3. New Murree (Patriata)
4. Bhurban

• Pros:Best hill station of Pakistan
  • Cons:Too crowdy in June-July
  • In a nutshell:Heaven on Earth
  • Last visit to Murree: Jan 2008
  • Intro Updated Mar 12, 2012

• Rumi-fan's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2008 at 11:57 PM

Excellent pages Bukhari. I was in Murree just one month ago. these pics make me homesick for Pakistan. I know these places so well now.

• maztek's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Dear bukhari! Good write up with useful information. keep it up

• Aug 29, 2008 at 11:27 AM

hi can u call me or give me miscall , i m actually going to murree, i need ur guidance, my number is 00447828810604.thx.bye

• cheekin22's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2008 at 8:08 AM

Wow...... I should have look at your Murree page before I visited there...... Nice Page :)

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2007 at 9:51 PM

Lovely tips, looks like a beautifull place ;-)

• jadedmuse's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2006 at 6:50 PM

The private car tip was excellent, very valuable. I had a good laugh about the K2 "warning"! What a beautiful place, Murree...really fresh.

• ifam's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2006 at 9:25 AM

hmm.....let me think..

• calcaf38's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2006 at 4:25 PM

Greetings, Siddique. All your pages are fine, but your Murree page really makes me want to visit PK. Great Job, and see you soon maybe.

• larsy's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2006 at 1:53 PM

Those chair lifts look fun!

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2006 at 5:05 PM

Nice place, lots of nature. I will never see in person, so thanks for taking us there!

Bokhari76