"Welcome to the Suburbs" Top 5 Page for this destination Mississauga by platiinum
Mississauga Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 270 photos
I can't imagine anyone deciding on Mississauga, Ontario for their travel destination.
I'm assuming that people that visit Mississauga, usually stop by as they are driving through it, or visiting someone who resides in 'Sauga'.
That said, Mississauga is a very diverse city, which makes for great restaurants and fun festivals.
Whether you enjoy Indian, Polish, Italian cuisine, you are sure to find a restaurant that appeals to you in Mississauga.
Plenty of stores are situated in Mississauga, but for the most part they are popular names like Guess, Winners, Le Chateau.. which you can find in almost any Canadian city.
Port Credit is by far my favourite area in Mississauga.
The village atmosphere and waterfront trail make it a picturesque setting.
Along Lakeshore Rd. you can find an array of different little boutiques, that offer everything from handmade chocolates to shoes.
The Waterfront Trail is perfect for a stroll, or bike ride.
Everyone is sure to find something to do/enjoy in Port Credit.
Rotary Movie Nights in The Park
The Rotary club of Mississauga Lakeshore, invites everyone to come out with friends, family, lawnchairs, blankets and popcorn for a free night of movies under the stars.
The movie line up is as follows:
Friday, July 10 - Madagascar Escape 2 Africa
Friday, July 17 - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Friday, July 24 - E.T.
Friday, August 7 - Ironman
Friday, August 14 - Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Friday, August 28 - UP
Movie nights are held at Port Credit Memorial Park , which is located at 20 Lakeshore Rd. E. in Port Credit.
*movies start at 8:15pm
Old school ice cream parlour, reminds me of Pop Tate's shop in the Archie Comics.. minus the indoor seating. Has red... more travel advice
I have been to many sushi restaurants and consider myself to be some-what of a sushi addict. That said, Hinote is hands... more travel advice
platiinum's Related Pages
Mississauga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mississauga & Peel Region off the beaten path"
- "Mr and Mrs - auga!"
- "Mississauga, ON, Canada"
- "Just Hangin' out in Mississauga"
- "Welcome to the Suburbs"
- "My Mississauga Homepage"
- "Marca's Mississauga Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mississauga
- Hotels in Mississauga
- Transportation in Mississauga
- Nightlife in Mississauga
- Restaurants in Mississauga
- Shopping in Mississauga
- Warnings and Dangers in Mississauga
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mississauga
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mississauga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mississauga
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mississauga Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Punta Cana Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Toronto Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
Latest Mississauga hotel reviews
- Stage West All Suites Hotel
- 207 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Studio 6 Toronto Mississauga
- 47 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Courtyard By Marriott Mississauga
- 98 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 22, 2013
- Motel 6 Toronto - Mississauga
- 49 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 24, 2013
- Monte Carlo Inn Mississauga / Toronto West
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- Delta Meadowvale Resort And Conference Centre
- 224 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- The Waterside Inn
- 62 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Travelodge Toronto West Mississauga
- 32 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 11, 2013
- Radisson Plaza Mississauga Toronto Airport
- 96 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 6, 2013
- Quality Hotel Toronto Airport
- 134 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 5, 2013
- Days Inn Toronto Mississauga
- 69 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Hampton Inn Toronto - Mississauga West
- 102 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Quality Hotel Airport
- 139 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013