"Punta Cana - DR -under construction" Punta Cana by platiinum
Punta Cana Travel Guide: 447 reviews and 1,068 photos
Between July 3rd to the 10th, I travelled to the Dominican Republic for the first time. This was actually my very first time to the islands period. My cousin(whose quite the traveller) and I booked last minute (two weeks), and were very happy with the resort and our stay. Although, Punta Cana is more of a resort area, than a town, (and i enjoy cultural trips) we still had an amazing time. We stayed at the Occidental Allegro Punta Cana, which is a very nice resort, with excellent staff (their english is not so great though) and has a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l beach. The waters are always full of fishing boats due to the nearby fishing village of Cabeza del Toro.
- Pros:friendly people, entertainment
- Cons:expensive goods,short bursts of rain, everything gets damp
stayed for a week, between july 3rd and 10th, alot of people came on the 10th. Lots of couples, lots of famalies, lots... more travel advice
platiinum's Related Pages
Punta Cana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Punta Cana, Dominican Republic"
- "Punta Cana"
- "With friends and husband on a great trip"
- "punta cana"
- "A week in paradise"
- "PUNTA CANA - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC"
- "PUNTA CANA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Punta Cana
- Hotels in Punta Cana
- Transportation in Punta Cana
- Nightlife in Punta Cana
- Restaurants in Punta Cana
- Shopping in Punta Cana
- Warnings and Dangers in Punta Cana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Punta Cana
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Punta Cana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punta Cana
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mississauga Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Punta Cana Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Toronto Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo