"The best thing about Monticello is................" Monticello by johngayton
Monticello Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
During my 3 month trip to the US most of the highlights of my travels have been small towns. I particularly enjoy finding the local bars and having a few beers, chatting with the locals and just generally getting a feel of the place.
Well, try this link then: http://www.southeastutah.worldweb.com/Monticello/RestaurantsBars/
See what I mean?
Not only are there no bars, the restaurant we ate in which advertised itself as having a state liquor license turned out not to - great place Monticello.
Try this link as well which explains the Utah licensing laws:
OK pick up a few beers from a liquor store - only between the hours of 12am and 7pm, closed Sundays, Mondays and holidays. The local convenience store which is allowed to sell only 3.2% beer was closed and the hotel was dry, well goodbye Monticello.
- Pros:Reasonable location for access to the National Parks.
- Cons:No Bars!
- In a nutshell:Definitely a "Drive-thru" Town!
That little shed hidden between a couple of factory units is the only place within a major radius around Monticello... more travel advice
johngayton's Related Pages
Monticello Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The best thing about Monticello is................"
- "Basaic Monticello Page"
- "Monticello Golf Course"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monticello
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (183)
Have you been to Monticello?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monticello
- Posted in Travel Marseille Forum "Re: What to do while in Marseille"
- Commented on one of johngayton's Monticello travel pages
- Wrote a Review If You Can Find It in Monticello Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "If You Can Find It"
- created a Monticello Travel Page "The best thing about Monticello is................"
Photos in MonticelloSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 73 reviews, 308 photos, 7 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 75 reviews, 266 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 67 reviews, 225 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Exeter Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 65 reviews, 182 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 49 reviews, 195 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 40 reviews, 196 photos, 6 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 55 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 41 reviews, 189 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 59 reviews, 150 photos, 1 travelogue