"Aptly Named" Baker by johngayton
Baker Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 97 photos
The small town of Baker, California, is basically a rest stop on the I 15 between LA and Vegas and very useful it is too with its small selection of gas stations and fast food places.
It is also home to the world's tallest thermometer - tip below.
Situated on the edge of Death Valley Baker is just that: a "baker".
- Pros:Useful rest stop.
- In a nutshell:HOT! HOT! HOT!
johngayton's Related Pages
Baker Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baker ~Home of the World's Tallest Thermometer""
- "mafootje's new Baker Page"
- "It's a rest stop for many"
- "Baker - California - USA"
- "Gypsy_King's new Baker Page"
- "Mirella's Baker Page"
- "Only one reason to stop....GYROS!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baker
- Hotels in Baker
- Transportation in Baker
- Nightlife in Baker
- Restaurants in Baker
- Shopping in Baker
- Warnings and Dangers in Baker
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baker
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (194)
Have you been to Baker?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baker
Photos in BakerSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 74 reviews, 313 photos, 7 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 75 reviews, 266 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Exeter Intro, 85 reviews, 243 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 67 reviews, 225 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 65 reviews, 182 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 49 reviews, 195 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 40 reviews, 196 photos, 6 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 55 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 41 reviews, 189 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 61 reviews, 152 photos, 1 travelogue