"Football" Glasgow by johngayton
Glasgow Travel Guide: 1,271 reviews and 2,179 photos
Even though I was actually born in Glasgow, at Stobhill Hospital, just outside Springburn and lived there for the first few years of my life, bearing in mind that "I was born at quite an early age", I still have various memories as a child and as an adult but have not been back in many, many years.
I didn't intend creating a page for Glasgow, only a tip, in response to antz's Glasgow tips, and so here's the tip anyway.
"born ... early age" is, I think, a Spike Milligan quote (or perhaps misquote), one of my favourites.
johngayton's Related Pages
Glasgow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Glasgow Travel Tips - Scotland's Only "Real" City"
- "Keeping up Appearances"
- "City location"
- "Glasgow, Scotland"
- "A short stay in Glasgow"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glasgow
- Hotels in Glasgow
- Transportation in Glasgow
- Nightlife in Glasgow
- Restaurants in Glasgow
- Shopping in Glasgow
- Warnings and Dangers in Glasgow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glasgow
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (108)
Have you been to Glasgow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glasgow
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 65 reviews, 280 photos, 7 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 75 reviews, 266 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 66 reviews, 221 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 65 reviews, 182 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 40 reviews, 196 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Exeter Intro, 64 reviews, 169 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 52 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plovdiv Intro, 44 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lynmouth Intro, 35 reviews, 153 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos