My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

Durfun's Profile Photo
Durfun Feb 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Wow, So you're an Anglo-Irish-Indian who has been to Lakshadweep & Sharm! How do they compare? I have both destinations in my sights but haven't been to either yet.. Please help me choose ;-)

wandeljp's Profile Photo
wandeljp Jan 3, 2010 at 4:02 AM

Hi Candice, Long time ago ! We wish you a fantastic 2010. Friendly regards from cold Belgium . JP

sartreseye's Profile Photo
sartreseye Feb 3, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Nice site. You've good taste is music...some that I like but forgot that I liked. Heading to Aberdeen and Inverness this summer to see the old family stomping grounds. Like you, India and Greenland are high on my list also! Take care.

Etoile2B's Profile Photo
Etoile2B Jun 18, 2008 at 10:31 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California! Here's to many more wonderful years!

nightcowboy's Profile Photo
nightcowboy Jul 15, 2007 at 2:39 PM

What a good page you write a lot of v-good commen sense. Have you been to Marrakesh if not I belive you would like very much 3/4 day visit?. Mind they d'ont treat animals very good ,only respect cats. Walk in peace

zpolska87 Jul 11, 2007 at 11:41 AM

did you check out the music i left for you or what???

Siddha3th's Profile Photo
Siddha3th Jul 8, 2007 at 12:01 AM

So nice to hear from you... :) Alright, I have a music recommendation for you - Natacha Atlas (this dreamy Arabic singer, very Marrakech meets Mumbai vibe). Do check her out and let me know what you think! Drop in again and tell me your stories, Siddharth

shoma's Profile Photo
shoma Jul 7, 2007 at 8:56 PM

hi cherry, loved to read your pages. happy travelling in india in nov. lets meet up in jaipur. cheers......

sunlovey's Profile Photo
sunlovey May 31, 2007 at 1:49 PM

Whoa.... Just read your homepage en route to replying to your comment. Cool, very cool. I agree with much of what you've said, that always feels good doesn't it? Anyway, yes, India in November for moi! Am elated.

JessH's Profile Photo
JessH May 24, 2007 at 2:56 AM

Hi! Just stumbled across your homepage and absolutely love your insights :-) Greetings from another absolute animal-lover / Jess in Dubai