"Face of My CITY" Depok by vee01

Depok Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 14 photos

Selamat DAtang di Kota Depok

me along, come along, come along everybody everybody in the place to be
It's cabetabi cabetabi on a microphone petit on the funky base tree
Now betterabee you gotta discswap, trendswap, friendswap just what you gotta do
I said : Ladies and gentlemen, this one goes out to yo and I said:
Have fun, Go mad - Do what I say
Have fun, Go mad - Guilty of what I do
Have fun, Go mad - Come on
Have fun, Livin in the city

Oo=oo=oo=oo=oo=oo=oo=oo=oo=oo=oo=oo=oo=oo=oo=oO

.... " have fun go mad livin in the city." I used to sing this song loudly when driving, going home. Through Depok streets and roads that all crowded and jammed every day...~_~`...

Yeahhhhh!!! LiVInG In THE CitY!!

HOME SWEET HOME

Nice place for staying and living, coz Depok got really nice environment. My house is small one but very nice place to hide and private secure area. ^_^.
I love the pond with artificial waterfall, fish and greens plantation. Love flowers especially roses and orchid, but have no time to look after ‘em..>_<.enjoy gardening with worms and bugs .Sometimes I scared to death, ..but sometimes we become best friend. hi guys!!! fertile the ground NOW!!! ^_^ hihihihi. NO PLACE LIKE HOME!! Though I've traveled so far...my nice warm bed always there for me....

Quote: Home is a name, a word, it is a strong one; stronger than magician ever spoke, or spirit ever answered to, in the strongest conjuration. [ Charles Dickens 1812-1870, British Novelist ]

SANCTUARY OF VIRTUE

There is no sanctuary of virtue like My.Net 24 Hrs Internet Cafe.

This is the place where I spend the most for a days. My.Net Internet cafe. The cozy place and feels like home. The place where I meet friends all over the world. And posting on VT. Business and pleasures become one ^_^ . What a wonderful life!!!
My.Net 24 Hrs Internet cafe serve all facilities for the customers/user convenience. Full Music - mp3. Beverages and snacks. AirCond .Just feel like home ^_^. Friendly Operators /My.Net crew. Surfing, Browsing, Chatting are all here. Also we provide Scanner and Printing Service .And all in 24/7 services. My oh My... ^_^

Quote: Chose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. [Confucius BC 551-479, Chinese Ethical Teacher, Philosopher]

• Pros:Alternative Place for Living in nice environment
  • Cons:Traffic Jam could be worse!!
  • In a nutshell:Sophisticated Urban Living
  • Last visit to Depok: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Oct 22, 2005

vee01 Visits Here Frequently!

vee01

“Travelling is not just a trip,but a journey to understand life.”

Badges & Stats in Depok