"Past Glory Revival" Trouville-sur-Mer by chbuchie
Trouville-sur-Mer Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 19 photos
Deauville-Trouville used to be the 'beach' of Paris, indeed in the beginning of the century the wealthy Parisians spent their weekends here. Long lanes and late 19th - early 20th architecture shows.
Beware to go in holiday season for the place will surely be crowded.
Though it has some feeling of past glory it never grows outdated an a walk along the river in Trouville or on the large beach in Deauville is definitely worth stopping by.
Walk along the river Touques to admire the architecture of the cosy houses and the local market (marché de la toussaint... more travel advice
chbuchie's Related Pages
Trouville-sur-Mer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Past Glory Revival"
- "Where Churchill May Have Bought His Fish"
- "Twin cities"
- "A seaside treasure in Normandy"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Trouville-sur-Mer
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Trouville-sur-Mer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trouville-sur-Mer
Photos in Trouville-sur-MerSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 33 reviews, 116 photos
- Sofia Intro, 27 reviews, 89 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 64 photos
- Pirin Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honfleur Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Étretat Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Plovdiv Intro, 6 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antibes Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos
- Rila Intro, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plzen Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (58)
Latest Trouville-sur-Mer hotel reviews
- Residence Maeva Orion Trouville
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 29, 2011