"Under Construction while conquering the world" chbuchie's Profile
On top of the Agung Volcano in Bali where we enjoyed a beautiful sunrise feeling like sitting on top of the world
This Summer I enjoyed a fantastic trip to the USA
In a nutshell I've seen NY, LA, Vegas, San Francisco & Miami and admired what nature has to offer in the Grand Canyon, lake Powell, Antelope canyon, Monument Valley, Canyonlands, Arches NP, Dead horse point, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Mono lake, Bodie ghost town, Yosemite, Muir Woods, the pacific coast between SF and LA, the Florida keys and the Everglades
check out the pix here :
again thanks for all of your replies and precious tips on my forum , by e-mail or on my yahoo messenger account to help me make the best of this latest trip !!!
My HP is indeed still under construction, meanwhile some visitors are stopping by and I invite you all to send me a printscreen whenever your visit coincides with a round number
#999 : urchinn
#1400 : B_Caro
#1600 : Desert_Princess
#2300 : Suet
#5707 : Nighthawk
#9009 : Alycat
So many beautiful places in the world... too bad we can't experience all of it
This VT site is awesome, I love it both from the concept and contents by travelers worldwide, peace & greetings to you all !
Feel free to give me some pointers on any of the places I'd definitely wanna visit in this lifetime
Yep the list grows longer every day but please don't be offended if your home town ain't on it :-)
Paris trip #27
London trip #4
South Africa - safari
US- big tour
Canada- big tour
USA National Parks
South America - big tour
Indonesia - Lombok, Sulawesi, Komodo, Java
and last but not least ANTARCTICA before they start planting Mac Donald's over there
What other beautiful places did I forget?
Feel free to drop me a word on any of these spots
Also don't hesitate to drop me a line if you need info on places I've visited
It would be impossible to add a top 10 of all the fantastic spots I've visited so far but here's a random sample, starting off with Halong Bay in Vietnam
still in France, but now back to nature
You just gotta love the sea and all forms and beautiful sights water can bring us
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 167 Reviews
- 647 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 19 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
- chbuchie and Inesa-debruin are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Rurrenabaque Forum "Re: Planning 5 unforgettable..."
- Commented on IrishFem's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Under Construction while conquering the world"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Under Construction while conquering the world"
- Wrote a Review El Estacion del Norte in Valencia Things to Do
- updated a Valencia Travel Page "Put your hands up for Valencia, I love this city"
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 33 reviews, 116 photos
- Sofia Intro, 27 reviews, 89 photos
- Valencia Intro, 14 reviews, 64 photos
- Pirin Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honfleur Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Étretat Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos
- Plovdiv Intro, 6 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antibes Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos
- Rila Intro, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plzen Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos