"Las Vegas Strip" Las Vegas by xuxaBR
Las Vegas Travel Guide: 8,553 reviews and 17,704 photos
This is one of the most beautiful hotels in Vegas, I know, matter of opinion....but I'd stay there again !
I loved the feeling of a moonlight atmosphere, the beautiful Paris streets , the shopping, the shows and of course the casino !
OO- la- la...
It looks just like the real one ! At night when iluminated, wow !!! it's just like it, only smaller---beautiful ! I had just seen the original one in Paris the week before ................It felt like a dejavu !!
The architectural work of Vegas hotels baffles me ! They are beautifully made, perfect !
The Belagio in this picture, the Ceasar Palace, The Venetian, Monte Carlo, Mandalay Bay, New York New York, Luxor etc...they are a must see !
- Pros:It's a must visit at least once !
- Cons:Careful at the slot machines...they'll get you !
- In a nutshell:Fun, alluring, spell bounding !!
xuxaBR's Related Pages
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
- "A tourists view of Las Vegas"
- "Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
- "las vegas"
- "Viva Las Vegas"
- "Las Vegas: An Escape From Reality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Transportation in Las Vegas
- Nightlife in Las Vegas
- Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Shopping in Las Vegas
- Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Las Vegas
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Vegas
Top 10 Pages
- São Paulo Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Maresias Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 photos
- Chicago Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Miami Intro, 3 photos
- Fernandina Beach Intro, 3 photos