Pulau Perhentian Kecil Favorite Tips by dar76 Top 5 Page for this destination
Pulau Perhentian Kecil Favorites: 18 reviews and 14 photos
Perhentian Island Sky
Favorite thing: Basically, the island will start opening end of monsoon season which is early March and will be closed at the beginning of monsoon which is around November.
The best time for snorkeling is between April and September.
As for diving, the visibility will be at its best between April and August.
However, both snorkeling and diving are available from March to September.
Most dive center will close early or mid October and snorkeling will not be advisable either due to the fairly rough seas.
Peak season will be around July and August when the beach will be most crowded.
Long Beach - Pulau Perhentian Kecil
Favorite thing: For those who are wondering how much it'll cost you for a trip to Long Beach, Perhentian Kecil, here are some costings that might be useful for you in coming up with a budget..
Flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Bharu
- between RM30.00 - RM160 (one way).
If you choose to take the bus instead, you can take them from the Putra Station in Kuala Lumpur. Mahligai Express and Mutiara Express will stop at Kuala Besut. Budaya Express First Class will stop at Jerteh (15 minutes cab ride to Kuala Besut). Bus usually depart from Putra Station at 9.00pm
- between RM30.00 - RM35.00 (one way)
Cab from airport to Kuala Besut Jetty
- RM53 per cab (one way).
Marine Park Conservation Fee
- RM5 per person.
Fast Boat from jetty to Long Beach
- RM60 per person (return trip).
Taxi boat to the beach
- RM2 per person (one way).
- between RM25 - RM80 per night (per room).
- RM40 per person.
- between RM5 - RM20 per meal.
Hope this will help!! : )
More Reviews (24)
- Keep it Light
- See All Wakeboarding Anyone?
- Fun in the Sun - Water Sports
- See All Have Your Cash Ready
- See All Taxi Boats
- The Fishing Village
dar76's Related Pages
Pulau Perhentian Kecil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Place for Winding Down"
- "Perhentian Kecil - The Younger Sister of Besar"
- "Life's a beach."
- "Pulau Perhentian"
- "Blue Blue Beaches"
- "The Diving Place....and more"
- "Perfect Long Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Hotels in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Transportation in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Nightlife in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Restaurants in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Shopping in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tequesta Hotels
- Windsor Hotels
- Gloucester Hotels
- Soe Hotels
- Bad Bramstedt
Badges & Stats in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- 26 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 21 Forum posts
- 33 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pulau Perhentian Kecil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Wrote a Review Keep it Light in Pulau Perhentian Kecil What to Pack
- Posted in Travel Pulau Perhentian Kecil Forum "RE: Suria Resort or Impiani ..?"
- updated a Pulau Perhentian Kecil Travelogue "My June 2005 Trip"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Place for Winding Down"
- Commented on one of perhentianboys's Pulau Perhentian Kecil travel pages
Photos in Pulau Perhentian KecilSee All Photos (51)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 26 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Perhentian Besar Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Pulau Redang Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
Latest Pulau Perhentian Kecil hotel reviews
- Mohsin Chalets
- 48 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Shari-La Island Resort
- 139 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 15, 2013
- Moonlight Chalet
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 18, 2013
- Lily Chalet
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 23, 2010
- Matahari Chalet
- 61 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 7, 2013
- Maya Guesthouse
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 23, 2013
- Petani Beach House
- 75 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013