"Creel" Creel by susanpingu
Creel Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 132 photos
A 3-hour horse tour is a good way to tour the valley of rock formations. Cost 180 pesos per person(minimum of 4 persons) for horse and two guides.
The tour by horse also includes visiting the 400 year old San Ignacio mission and the horse-shoe shaped Lake Arareco as well as the valley of mushrooms, frogs and other curious rock formations.
The lookout point on the mountain can be reached in 30 mins from the railway station. The street (Yermo Y Parres)... more travel advice
We wanted to spend more time in Divisadero than the 10 to 15 min stop allowed by the train. So we took the 10 AM bus... more travel advice
susanpingu's Related Pages
Creel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Travel Notes from Creel and the Copper Canyon"
- "Creel, Chihuahua Mexico"
- "Amazing Copper Canyon Area"
- "Creel, Mexico"
- "My Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Creel
- Hotels in Creel
- Transportation in Creel
- Restaurants in Creel
- Shopping in Creel
- Warnings and Dangers in Creel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Creel
- 9 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Creel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Creel
Photos in CreelSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- El Fuerte Intro, 10 reviews, 33 photos
- Creel Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Phoenix 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Kuching Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Cambodia 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Huangshan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Álamos 6 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.