"THIS PAGE HAS MOVED" Dubai by JessH

Dubai Travel Guide: 3,943 reviews and 11,516 photos

To find all of my tips, pictures, etc. on Dubai, please click here...

• Intro Updated Sep 1, 2005

• Nov 1, 2011 at 12:49 AM

Hello Jess - I am visiting Dubai for the first time, while my husband is here attending a conference. I've just spent a very enjoyable morning reading your entire Dubai site - You've done a SUPERB job of educating newcomers - Thanks so very much for your generosity, your effort to build such a great series of articles is sincerely appreciated.

• SONG's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2011 at 5:34 AM

Seeing your pages, I think you are a silly gal, just like me. I love doing off-beat things such as your cute costumes. See the costume contest we did at the 2008 Orlando VT meet. Gillian was half devil / half angel. ...almost forgot. How TALL are you? lol

• flyingscot4's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2008 at 11:41 AM

Wonderful page, Jess. I am wishing you a very Happy Birthday a little early because on your day I'll be driving to Tennessee and I know that I'll forget completely. So, A Very Happy Birthday, Jess. You're not getting older, but "maturing in your beauty."

• jennwerner's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2007 at 3:16 PM

OMG so funny. Love your theme parties. Wish I could get my friends to dress up more.

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2007 at 5:48 AM

...LOVELY T-SHIRTS!

• dgeorge10's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2007 at 4:17 AM

Fun page! How come those Mad Cows don't have any udders....?

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2007 at 12:56 AM

hehehe, sehr coole Outfits!!! Gene Simmons ist perfekt!

• adelaidean's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2007 at 10:22 PM

oh the memories!!!!! :-)

• TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2006 at 6:16 AM

What a great set of FUN pages! I see we share a similar sense of humor, costumes and venues for fun. Thank you for sharing. The Travel Slut

• Charlesisland's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2006 at 5:17 AM

I have some great tee shirts from Key West I will try to get them on my page. Great site good job.

JessH Used To Live Here!

JessH

“I've packed my bags, I'm ready to go... ... ...”

Badges & Stats in Dubai