"Antalya - in beautiful Turkey" Antalya by JessH
Antalya Travel Guide: 738 reviews and 2,064 photos
I haven't travelled very much around Turkey; I've been to Antalya and Istanbul, that's it. I think it's a beautiful country with great summer weather, lovely beaches, and every city in every region is entirely different.
Antalya really caters for the tourism industry, with waiters and service personnel speaking more German than English!
It truly is the gateway between Europe and Arabia, and any country down by the Mediterranean sea is bound to be a sure favourite of mine!
The impressive remains of Perge's famous Hellenistic-Roman gate-towers.
More info on Perge here
- Pros:Friendly people, lots to see and do
- Cons:A lot of very 'touristy' areas, which can be avoided though
- In a nutshell:Turkey - the missing link between Europe and Arabia!
JessH's Related Pages
Antalya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A N T A L Y A is Old City(citadel) a.k.a KALEICI"
- "Antalya at Christmas time"
- "Antalya Turkey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antalya
- Hotels in Antalya
- Transportation in Antalya
- Nightlife in Antalya
- Restaurants in Antalya
- Shopping in Antalya
- Warnings and Dangers in Antalya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antalya
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Antalya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antalya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 175 reviews, 631 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scotland Intro, 82 reviews, 348 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 54 reviews, 178 photos, 2 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 45 reviews, 157 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inverness Intro, 39 reviews, 136 photos, 3 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 31 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karachi Intro, 22 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mühlhausen Intro, 12 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues