"golf, beach and the town jail" Dornoch by awladhassan
Dornoch Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 110 photos
Dornoch is an attractive little town on the Dornoch Firth. The buildings are made of a sandstone . The centre is around the cathedral, and the county jail [now a gift shop]. There is a good golf course and the beach.
Cafes and restaurants are available, and shops sell most necessities.
The beach is just below the golf course and not far from the caravan site. There are seats placed so you can sit and enjoy the view across the firth to Tain and the Tarbat Ness lighthouse,
The beach has rocks at either end and between a long beach much appreciated by dogs as well as children.
awladhassan's Related Pages
Dornoch Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dornoch- where the sun seems to shine all the time"
- "golf, beach and the town jail"
- "A walk at Dornoch beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dornoch
- Hotels in Dornoch
- Transportation in Dornoch
- Restaurants in Dornoch
- Shopping in Dornoch
- Warnings and Dangers in Dornoch
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dornoch
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Dornoch?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dornoch
Photos in DornochSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saqqarah Intro, 3 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khartoum Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Sudan Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues