"Enniskillen" Top 5 Page for this destination Enniskillen by awladhassan
Enniskillen Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 161 photos
I couldn't find Enniskillen in the VT locations, so have put it under the county.
Some people only think of the bombing in 1989 when they hear the name Enniskillen, but it is a nice place to live in or visit. There are also interesting places to visit and places to see.
Enniskillen is an island town which originates back to prehistory when it was the main highway between Ulster and Connaught. Enniskillen Castle was the medieval seat of the Maguires, chieftains of Fermanagh. The name is still frequently found in the region.
The countryside around Enniskillen is attractive with lakes and the River Erne.
Devenish Island (in Irish: daimhinis, meaning Ox Island) is an island in Lower Lough Erne, north of Enniskillen, County... more travel advice
awladhassan's Related Pages
Enniskillen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fare thee well Enniskillen, ................."
- "A complete surprise"
- "Pleasant little town........"
- "Island City"
- "LAKES AND MOUNTAINS"
- "Ahh, Enniskillen, it will take your breath away..."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Enniskillen
- 3 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Enniskillen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Enniskillen
Photos in EnniskillenSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saqqarah Intro, 3 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khartoum Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Sudan Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues