"Rome the Imperial City" Rome by awladhassan
Rome Travel Guide: 12,319 reviews and 27,548 photos
Since they say all roads lead to Rome, it is inevitable that we've all been to Rome .Some of us have seen all the sights, others not all, but all agree it's a place that must be seen. The first thing we all remember seeing is the Colosseum when we were very young.
As adults we've all walked around Rome, so the place that was central was the Piazza Venetia. There is a nice shady area of grass almost in the middle of the busy traffic, where one of us had a picnic with Mother and the children. The rest of us passed through on our way to the Trevi Fountain or the Corso.
Most of us have been to St Peter's Square and into the cathedral, but not necessarily to the Sistine Chapel. It's natural that everyone has his/her own preferences.
The square is vast and the colonnade seems endless.
- Pros:Rome wasn't built in a day, but some of it was meant to last
- Cons:too many tourists
The Colosseum is probably the first thing we noticed in Rome on our first visit when we were small children. As we drove... more travel advice
awladhassan's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "weekends in Rome"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 2 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saqqarah Intro, 3 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Khartoum Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Sudan Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue