"Best seashore for the best summer holidays" Stone Harbor by indre_dee
Stone Harbor Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 43 photos
It is situated about midway between Cape May and Ocean City. Stone Harbor offers a variety of modern motels, condominiums, and family homes, it also offers a beautiful shopping district and amazing beach.
As for other entertainments, Stone Harbor relies heavily on the neighboring beaches to provide non-surf attractions and activities. Stone Harbor does quiet beaches, and does it well.
- Pros:As it's a quiet place, you can really relax here
- Cons:For younger generation it can be too quiet
- In a nutshell:This place is sure worth giving a try
Henny's Hours: Breakfast Saturday: 8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Sunday: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Lunch Monday-Saturday:... more travel advice
On the 96th street, at the Original Fudge Kitchens you can see the staff prepare fudge right in front of your eyes. The... more travel advice
indre_dee's Related Pages
Stone Harbor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "billus's new Stone Harbor Page"
- "Stone Harbor retains it's charms"
- "Best seashore for the best summer holidays"
- "Stone Harbor Shore Leave"
- "Annual Trek to the Jersey Shore"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stone Harbor
- Nightlife in Stone Harbor
- Restaurants in Stone Harbor
- Shopping in Stone Harbor
- Warnings and Dangers in Stone Harbor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stone Harbor
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Stone Harbor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stone Harbor
Photos in Stone HarborSee All Photos (7)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 116 reviews, 108 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antalya Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Mechelen Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Stone Harbor Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos