"Sharm overview" Sharm El Sheikh by Arimateia
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide: 1,342 reviews and 2,517 photos
Sharm El Sheikh is on the edge of Africa where the sun shines all the time, temperatures in the winter are lovely, ranging from 20 to 30 Degrees Celsius during the day.
In the summer it is very hot but the air is dry here, so the heat does not feel as bad as it sounds and is perfect for you getaway.
Sharm el Sheikh offers something for everyone and is the most popular resort on Egypt's Red Sea Riviera. Beautiful beaches, shopping facilities, restaurants, cafes, casinos and lively night life, it's all here.
When you have had enough of the beach and all the activities why not take an excursion to places of interest. For example, you can take a pilgrimage to the top of Mount Sinai to see the sun rise, and then go on to St Catherine's monastery, the colored canyon, a trip into the desert to experience life in a Bedouin camp, a day trip by boat to Ras Mohamed national park for sightseeing and diving.
Sharm El Sheikh is very popular with divers as it offers one of the best diving areas in the world. There are many different reefs, wrecks and lagoons to explore. It’s a daily occurrence to see dolphins, turtles, rays and sharks.
Arimateia's Related Pages
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharm is the place to go,(updated from apr 2006 )"
- "~ Sharm El Sheikh ~ The Charm Of Sharm ~"
- "Its Egypt, kind of."
- "Sharm - one of the best places to be"
- "Bedouin Dinner"
- "Sharm Charm"
- "Sharm el Sheikh - An Oasis in the Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
- Transportation in Sharm El Sheikh
- Nightlife in Sharm El Sheikh
- Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
- Shopping in Sharm El Sheikh
- Warnings and Dangers in Sharm El Sheikh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh
Photos in Sharm El SheikhSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Belgium Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Évora 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Granada 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Dubai Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Sevilla 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Luxor 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Isla de Tenerife 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Crete Island 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Beijing Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos