"San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines" San Narciso by dannyffz
San Narciso Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 35 photos
San Narciso, Zambales is located at the Western Coast of the Island of Luzon in the Philippines. It is 169 kilometers from Manila. This town is th fifth town of Zambales going north from Olongapo City. This agricultural and fishing town is where the Philippine Merchant Marine
Academy (PMMA) is located.
Located at the town center is the Catholic Church and the Plaza.
Also at the town center is the Aglipayan Church.
- Pros:Quiet, relaxed and easy provincial life
- In a nutshell:A place where I can get away from the stresses of city life.
dannyffz's Related Pages
San Narciso Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What do you know! :D"
- "San Narciso, Zambales, Philippines"
- "SAN naRCISO, zAMBALes: crYStaL bEACh"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Narciso
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to San Narciso?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Narciso
Top 10 Pages
- Qatar Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- San Narciso Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- United States of America Intro, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Savannah Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Los Angeles Intro, 1 photo
- Seattle Intro, 1 photo
- Quezon City Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.