Tagbilaran City Transportation Tips by nodarcdam
Tagbilaran City Transportation: 9 reviews and 20 photos
JEEPNEY, TRICYCLE, MOTORCYCLE AND MULTICAB
Travelling around the City of Tagbilaran and the nearer towns is less tedious. There is public transporation which is less expensive than the taxicabs. You may choose from either the motorcycle, tricycle, mutticabs, jeepneys, mini buses or buses.
Type: Car/Motor Home
THE PORT WELCOMES YOU
Tagbilaran City has rehabilitated its port and it has improved a lot. The port serves as the gateway to Bohol for tourists and locals travelly by sea. The port services the ships, regular ferry boats and fast ferry boats coming in and out of Tagbilaran City.
The port is clean and it is now systematic or less chaotic. The vehicles are required to observe the loading/unloading zone and there is ample parking space for vehicles.
Another plus point for Bohol's tourism industry.
The fastest way to get to Tagbilaran City is by plane. It is also the most expensive.
There are two carriers which fly the Manila-Tagbilaran route.
One is the Philippine Airlines which flies there seven days a week. It has one flight, back and forth, during weekdays and two flights on weekend. the regular flight departs from the Centenial Airport at 8 a.m. and arrives at Tagbilaran at around 9:10 a.m. The plane will leave Tagbilaran going back to Manila at 9:40 a.m. The afternoon flights on week ends leave Manila at 3 pm and leave Tagbilaran at 4:40 pm
Cebu Pacific is the other carrier. It flies to Tagbilaran and back to Manila everyday. During peak seasons they add an afternoon flight. The regular morning flights leave Manila through Domestic Airport at 7 a.m. and arrives at Tagibilran after an hour. The plane leaves Tagbilaran en route Manila at 8:40 a.m. The afternoon flights leave Manila at 2 pm and leaves Tagbilaran at 2:40 pm
There are air conditioned taxis in Tagbilaran City taking you around the city and to any point in Bohol. The taxis are very helpful for business trips in Bohol. It is very easy to take a taxi in the city, either you hail one plying the road or call the taxi company.
Within the city, the fare is the one reflected on the taxi meter. If it is beyond city limit, the fare is the amount reflected on the taxi meter plus 50% of the amount. The extra amount is to cover the cost of going back to the city as there is no assurance that the taxi will pick up passengers along the way.
Tipping is not required but it is always good to tip the driver and you will feel his genuine gratitude.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (8)
nodarcdam's Related Pages
Tagbilaran City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TAGBILARAN CITY"
- "Tagbilaran City ~ Gateway to Bohol"
- "Gateway to Bohol Province"
- "Tagbilaran City, Tourism Gateway to Bohol"
- "So much to explore! I love Bohol!"
- "Tagbilaran City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagbilaran City
- Hotels in Tagbilaran City
- Transportation in Tagbilaran City
- Nightlife in Tagbilaran City
- Restaurants in Tagbilaran City
- Shopping in Tagbilaran City
- See All...
Explore the World
- San Miguel de Allende
- Calicut Hotels
- Boysen Hotels
- Nugawela Hotels
- Ngablak Hotels
Badges & Stats in Tagbilaran City
- 12 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tagbilaran City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagbilaran City
Photos in Tagbilaran CitySee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bohol Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island Intro, 28 reviews, 102 photos
- Tagbilaran City Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- Loboc Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos
- Carmen Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- Balicasag Island Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos
- Pungtud Island Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Pamilacan Island Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Maribojoc Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Sagbayan Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos