Maribojoc Things to Do Tips by nodarcdam
Maribojoc Things to Do: 5 reviews and 21 photos
THE FACADE OF THE TOWER
The tower may be just a small structure but since you reached it, it is better to explore the tower, both the external and internal. It is one of the few watch towers that is still open so why not make the most of it. Pay attention to the details of the tower.
Address: PUNTA CRUZ, MARIBOJOC
THE OLD TOWER
From the main road, there is a steep descending road leading to the Punta Cruz Watchtower. It is one of the better preserved towers in Bohol. The structure itself is a sight to marvel, both outside and inside. Inside the tower, an image of a saint will greet you and on both side there are stairs that will lead you the the upper part of the tower. From there, the breathtaking sight of the sea and the surrounding area.
At the yard of the tower, there is a big white cross. There is also a small restaurant and a chapel
Address: MARIBOJOC, BOHOL
Directions: From the town proper, take the road going to the town of Loon. On the left side, you will see the tower and the narrow steep descending road going to the tower.
More Reviews (1)
nodarcdam's Related Pages
Maribojoc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MARIBOJOC, BOHOL"
- "Mystifying Maribojoc"
- "Samantha vs Prony"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Castellón de la Plana Hotels
- Bloomington Hotels
- Keta Hotels
- Libya Hotels
- Old Wives Lake
Badges & Stats in Maribojoc
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Maribojoc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maribojoc
Photos in MaribojocSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bohol Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island Intro, 28 reviews, 102 photos
- Tagbilaran City Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- Loboc Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos
- Carmen Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- Balicasag Island Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos
- Pungtud Island Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Pamilacan Island Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Maribojoc Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Sagbayan Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos