Pamilacan Island Transportation Tips by nodarcdam
Pamilacan Island Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
WHARF IN BACLAYON
Pamilacan Island can be reached by boat. You can hire a boat which will take you the island and back either at Baclayon or Panglao Island.
In Baclayon, there is a wharf near the Baclayon church. The boat ride going to the island is about 45 minutes and the regular charge is P1,200 to 1,500 depending on the size of the boat.
In Panglao Island, there are many boatment offering their services. The ride is about one hour and the regular charge is between P1,500 to P1,800.
More Reviews (3)
nodarcdam's Related Pages
Pamilacan Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PAMILACAN ISLAND, BACLAYON, BOHOL"
- "Pamilacan, Must See In Our Next Bohol Trip!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pamilacan Island
- Hotels in Pamilacan Island
- Transportation in Pamilacan Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Oklahoma City Hotels
- Punta Cana
- Kadugannawa Hotels
- Chandigarh Hotels
- Saint Pete Beach Hotels
Badges & Stats in Pamilacan Island
- 4 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pamilacan Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pamilacan Island
Photos in Pamilacan IslandSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bohol Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island Intro, 28 reviews, 102 photos
- Tagbilaran City Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- Loboc Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos
- Carmen Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- Balicasag Island Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos
- Pungtud Island Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Pamilacan Island Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Maribojoc Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Sagbayan Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos