"SAGBAYAN, BOHOL" Sagbayan by nodarcdam
Sagbayan Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 48 photos
75 kilometers from Tagbilaran City lies the town of Sagbayan, which has its own share of small hills. The hills are not as dense as in Carmen but they are still to behold.
Sagbayan Peak has a more adequate facilities than the viewing deck in Carmen. One of the good things about Sagbayan Peak is that you have to see not only the cluster of small hills but also Bohol Sea. It has a high powered telescope that you can see the island of Cebu. There is also a big dome cage filled with different kinds of butterflies.
It has a restaurant and a playground complete with concrete statutes of dinorsaurs and cartoon characters.
There is a path of steps which will lead you to the main viewing deck.
A good vantage point to see the cluster of hills, Bohol Sea, the Tubigon Port and the town of Sagbayan.
- In a nutshell:CHOCOLATE HILLS
There are two eating places to choose from at the Sagbayan Peak. There is the fastfood type where the food is least... more travel advice
nodarcdam's Related Pages
Sagbayan Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Sagbayan
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sagbayan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sagbayan
Photos in SagbayanSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bohol Intro, 29 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panglao Island Intro, 28 reviews, 102 photos
- Tagbilaran City Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- Loboc Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos
- Carmen Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- Balicasag Island Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos
- Pungtud Island Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Pamilacan Island Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Maribojoc Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Sagbayan Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos