"Sunny Nice" Nice by diamond_skies
Nice Travel Guide: 1,914 reviews and 4,198 photos
We first visited Nice in 2007. It was our first visit to the south of France and one thing I noticed was that the people there seemed just a bit happier than the people up north in Paris. Don't get me wrong - I love Paris! - but the Niçoise just seem a little happier. Must be all that sunshine.
Our first visit was the usual touring around the city, walking along the beach and making the obligatory day trip over to Monaco. All very nice and enjoyable but it was my second trip that made me realise there is a whole other world hidden away nearby. In September 2009 I took part in the southbound Transhumance in the Alpes-Maritimes and rode a horse through places I never would have discovered on a day trip from Nice. That's when I realised what a beautiful place this part of France is.
- In a nutshell:Sunny weather, happy people and on the doorstep of the Alpes-Maritimes
diamond_skies' Related Pages
Nice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice Life"
- "Nissa La Bella"
- "Nice - Cote d'Azur, South of France"
- "My Nice webpage"
- "Accessible Nice"
- "My home town"
- "Nice - Gem on the French Riviera"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nice
- Hotels in Nice
- Transportation in Nice
- Nightlife in Nice
- Restaurants in Nice
- Shopping in Nice
- Warnings and Dangers in Nice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nice
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Nice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nice
Photos in NiceSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Belfast Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sainte-Agnès Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Downpatrick Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belvédère 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Peïra-Cava Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Portrush Intro, 2 photos
- Enniskillen Intro, 2 reviews
- Clough Intro, 2 reviews
- Roquebillière 1 review, 1 photo