"Star Cruise" Klang by MASRYNA
Klang Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 106 photos
This site will be for my Star Cruise visit details since i cant find the ideal place to done it
I had this chance while having sales workshop/ship tour on board of SuperStar Virgo for promoting their cruises line. Actually this is my second visit after visiting Germini last year. Star cruise having weekly trip to Phuket/Penang/Langkawi/Redang sail from Singapore and they having lots of promo specialy to senior citizen, valentines day, buy 1 free 1, etc..
But as for me this way of travel is very much expensive speacialy for family unless for honeymoners or retired couple to enjoy their holiday undisturbed. One good thing about Star Cruise is their package are all inclusive with 5 meals and enjoying all facilities on board.
SuperStar Virgo-The largest World-Class Megaship in Asia-Pacific also winner for Best Cruise Operator in Asia-Pacific with 76,800-grt with 13 deck, length879ft with 980 cabins. Average cruising speed at 24kn with passenger capacity of 1,960 on board - Virgo is really floating resort.
But if u ask me..i will rather stick on ground after watching Titanic and Poseidon...!!
MASRYNA's Related Pages
Klang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Klang (Kelang) - Famous for Bak Kut Teh"
- "Port Klang - easy to fill in a day"
- "Royal Town of Selangor (& main Port of Malaysia)"
- "Klang - A sleepy laid back town"
- "Star Cruise"
- "- Klang -"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Klang
- Hotels in Klang
- Transportation in Klang
- Restaurants in Klang
- Shopping in Klang
- Warnings and Dangers in Klang
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Klang
- 17 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Klang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Klang
Photos in KlangSee All Photos (40)
Top 10 Pages
- Klang Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos
- Bukittinggi Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Port Dickson Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Pulau Pangkor 3 reviews
- Nagarkot 1 review, 2 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 1 photo
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 1 photo
- Cameron Highlands 1 review