"Funka, Jezioro Charzykowskie... (V)" Jezioro Charzykowskie by Zvrlj
Jezioro Charzykowskie Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
I have spent one month in northern Poland, in place called Funka, near the Charzykowsike Lake, as the participant of "Funka" Art Workshop. It has seemed, during first several days, that I will be bored, but I have "discovered" Charzykowsike Lake, town Chojnice, I have organized visits of Gdansk, Malbork, Bydgoszcz, then Krakow (on the way back home), I have seen several towns just for hour or two (Tczew, Koscierzyna, Starogard Gdanski) – and I have had great time in Poland.
Charzykowsike Lake is one of the biggest lakes in Krajenskie Lakeland Belt. It is, as far as I remember what my Polish friends have told me, up to 30 m deep.
Zvrlj's Related Pages
Jezioro Charzykowskie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Funka, Jezioro Charzykowskie... (V)"
- Create a Jezioro Charzykowskie Travel Page
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jezioro Charzykowskie
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Jezioro Charzykowskie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jezioro Charzykowskie
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 94 reviews, 176 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kragujevac Intro, 58 reviews, 152 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lausanne Intro, 52 reviews, 132 photos
- Prague Intro, 36 reviews, 94 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Neuchâtel Intro, 30 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 20 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niksic Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos
- Petrovac na Moru Intro, 14 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Despotovac Intro, 14 reviews, 40 photos
- Budapest Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue