"Welcome to Cat's world" cat.mau's Profile

Let me introduce myself, my name is Cat, I was born in Hong Kong and lived there for around 13 years. I also went to Australia, Melbourne to study ... I stayed there for 10 years and I absolutely adore that country.
BUT.... there's a travel bug in me and it keeps telling me to travel, so here I am :)
So far, I've been to some of the south east asia countries, such as - Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong (of course). Within Australia, been to the east coast mainly, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Tasmania. I went to the States and Canada quite a while ago but definitely love to go there again.
Currently I am planning a big trip to Europe with Switzerland and Sweden as my first two stops, hopefully it'll expand to other parts of Europe!!!
Feel free to email me, VTers I think this is a great idea to meet travellers around the world!!!

• Intro Written Jun 15, 2005

• chiabh's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2009 at 10:51 PM

hi catherine... happy birthday to you.. may you have the best in the year of the golden ox... ~chia

• black_mimi99's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2006 at 12:52 AM

Greeting from Indonesia...Wish u all the best for ur b-day....:)

• gopeace's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2006 at 9:09 PM

Happy Lunar New Year 2006!!!!

• DarkRay's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2005 at 1:08 PM

Hi Catherine! Here's to wishing you a ♫ Happy ♫ Merry ♫ Christmas ♫ and a ♫ Merry ♫ Happy ♫ New ♫ Year ♫ ! :-)

• C-Care's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2005 at 1:51 AM

hey I wanna HK disneyland ...looks like lots of fun :-) greetings

• birchy99's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2005 at 4:08 PM

Best wishes on your birthday from far away Oregon, USA. Hope you had a wonderful day.

• Wiseman1964's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2005 at 8:07 AM

Hi Catherine, Best of wishes on your birthday. Have a great day and many more travels! Ken

• Bokhari76's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2005 at 6:14 AM

Hello Catherine. Happy Birthday .Many good wishes for the day.

• jazzdiva's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2005 at 1:57 AM

Happy Birthday from Chicago....I hope to see your country one day.

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2005 at 11:34 AM

hi again! no big plans, just back from some really relaxing days on city tour in southern germany. When will you be back in Europe?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
cat.mau's Profile Photo

cat.mau

“Taking the first step is the start of an unforgettable journey”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.