"Juan les Pins - A lively and fun place for a break" Top 5 Page for this destination Juan-les-Pins by Collonges
Juan-les-Pins Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 61 photos
- Pros:lively, energetic, lots of bars / restaurants
- Cons:can be expensive, busy beaches, dont expect it to be as exclusive as Cannes (10 mins away)
- In a nutshell:Fun, lively and great beaches. A cross between Miami and Blackpool!
A fun night was had in Pam Pams - a themed bar with dancing cabaret dancers wearing lots of feathers. Suitable for... more travel advice
We visited Cannes for an afternoon - just 10 minutes drive away, and enjoyed people watching (me) and car spotting (the... more travel advice
Juan-les-Pins Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sounds of Music on the French Riviera Shores"
- "Juan le Pins - Jazz on the Riviera"
- "Typical busy Riviera town"
- "La Holandesa in Juan les Pins - la côte d’Azur"
- "Best beaches of the Cote d'Azur"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Juan-les-Pins
- Hotels in Juan-les-Pins
- Transportation in Juan-les-Pins
- Nightlife in Juan-les-Pins
- Restaurants in Juan-les-Pins
- Shopping in Juan-les-Pins
- Warnings and Dangers in Juan-les-Pins
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Juan-les-Pins
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Juan-les-Pins?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juan-les-Pins
No friends yet.