"re builbing" stemc's Profile
being redone for when back from morocco
Ancient History and Civilisations
I have always been interested in history from my early school days up to day in my forty's I read and surf the net for interesting articles on ancient history
My favourite period is the roman republican period and the roman empire but from time to time I will read up on the Greeks and other civilisations
My children through me are also history addicts watching the history channel and discovery on TV and visiting ancient sights ,Greece and Turkey ,my daughter as the travelling bug so much she as just completed a degree in tourism and is now studying a post grad degree so she can lecture at collage in travel and tourism ( she is only doing this so she can arrange more trips to go on and get paid for it)
my other hobby is fishing being stuck in doors doing my job for 40 hours a week ,when the weathers fine i go fishing in my local area being in the north west of england there is plenty coasre fishing to be had .
my friends and i go over to ireland every now and again to fish the lakes in ireland in county monohan and county cavan the home of a thousand lakes
we had a great 5 days in florence the hotel lived up to its website reading and was excellant the staff were friendly and helpful.
there are plenty of reasturtants we traveled to siena by bus and pisa by train the local transport is well planed see my florence,siena and pisa pages for what we did.
we went to cork with my work colleagues for the easter break we did dublin last year but we all agreed that cork was a better place to visit ,having a more irish feel in and around the city.kinsle was fantastic my wife and isaid the next time we visit ireland we will stay in kinsale see my cork ,kinsle and blarney castle pages for what we did
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 129 Reviews
- 390 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 23 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Wrote a Review nice stroll in Beaumaris Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "nice stroll"
- created a Beaumaris Travel Page "beaumaris castle and views"
- Commented on irishgalmtl's profile page
updated their Profile Page "re builbing"
- Posted in Travel Essaouira Forum "RE: RE: ATMS/ CASH MACHINES"
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos
- Cork Intro, 14 reviews, 42 photos
- Luxor Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos
- Ribchester Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Chester Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Pisa Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Kinsale Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Siena Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22507 Reviews - 55085 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15666 Reviews - 31356 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 897 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3730 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12025 Reviews - 26772 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos