"Too Brief a Stay" Top 5 Page for this destination Whistler by RickinDutch

Whistler Travel Guide: 283 reviews and 632 photos

Autumn @ Whistler

This was my first visit to Whistler, but not my last. Need to return when there is snow on the mountains. Fall colors were stunning, as was the Four Seasons Hotel.

The Good Life

I don't go for the high end spots too often, but this is where the conference was held that I attended. Sure could get used to it quickly!

• Last visit to Whistler: Oct 2005
  • Intro Written Oct 20, 2005

• yooperprof's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Such a famous place - nice to see it without its blanket of snow!

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I remember seeing the Four Seasons Hotel when we were there. Looks excellent! I love the fall colours in your photo's!

• Jun 11, 2010 at 5:15 AM

Lived in Whistler for a winter for 6months and Tommys was the place to go from thursday to monday. Weekends were great with lots of locals still going and 80's night on monday was my personal favourite.

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2008 at 2:33 AM

Great tips on Whistler! I am planning to go there in mid-July 2008 and will email you regarding some information. Hope you can help :)

• starship's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2007 at 6:49 AM

Looks like a great place in Fall & Winter. Wonder if it's worth using our timeshare to see it in summer? Do you think there's enough to do?

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2006 at 4:16 AM

Wonderful pictures of the fall colours.It looks beautiful there.

• tiabunna's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2006 at 4:59 PM

G'day Rick. What marvellous autumn colours! Sadly, I don't think my pocket would stretch to your hotel. Thanks for an enjoyable page.

• May 22, 2006 at 10:20 AM

Hi Rick, I enjoyed your Whistler Page! Especially the drive with the beautiful scenery. Amazing picture. Hoping that you are doing ok. Regards.

• jojocan's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2006 at 7:37 PM

this is one of the places my man friend likes to go skidooing in the winter. i have never been, but would love to go one day!!!

• windsorgirl's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2006 at 2:06 PM

The mountains are beautiful all times of the year, love your covered bridge photo. Thanks for visiting my supai pages.....and to answer your question, there was no problem with the mule droppings.

RickinDutch

“Enough castles for today - where's the pub?”

Badges & Stats in Whistler

Have you been to Whistler?

Latest Activity in Whistler