"On the Columbia River" The Dalles by RickinDutch
The Dalles Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 45 photos
The Dalles Dam is the second dam on the Columbia (Bonneville is the first)and an impressive structure. We did a day trip here from Maupin while visiting family. The Dam's visitor center is run by the Corps of Engineers and well run. The staff there was very knowledgeable and friendly.
- Pros:Small town, lots of parks, overlooking the Columbia River
RickinDutch's Related Pages
The Dalles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic The Dalles Page"
- "Transportation Capitol of the Dry Columbia Gorge"
- "The Dalles - Seat of Wasco County"
- "On the Columbia River"
- "The Dalles, Oregon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in The Dalles
- Transportation in The Dalles
- Restaurants in The Dalles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in The Dalles
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to The Dalles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in The Dalles
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anchorage Intro, 59 reviews, 83 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dutch Harbor Intro, 44 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 23 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Juneau Intro, 21 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dingle Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limerick Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haines Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Girdwood Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos